Hardcore raiding on a casual schedule
Huhuholics is the type of guild Blizzard designed the current game
for. With 3 focused 3-hour raids a week, we're racing lockouts and
patches instead of the nowadays pro-dominated raiding scene.
Great progress, a fun group of people and all of this while keeping
ample time for studies/work/social life. Huhuholics formed from a
group of players from the once well-known hardcore guild 'A Few
We always consider exceptional applications, no matter the
- Tribute to Insanity (World top 100)
- Tribute to Immortality
- Lich King Heroic (World top 400)
- Ragnaros Heroic (World top 300)
- Madness of Deathwing Heroic (World top 200)
- Sha of Fear Heroic (West top 200)
- Raden (West top 200)
- Garrosh (West top 200)
- Tuesday 20:00 – 23:00
- Wednesday 20:00 – 23:00
- Sunday 20:00 – 23:00
What do we expect of you?
Despite the fact that we are rather 'casual', we do expect our
members to be there close to 100% of the time in those 3 raids. Our
main philosophy is that we are limited by the time and nothing
else. That means we expect you to read up on the latest
theorycrafting for your class, read up on new bosses/hard modes we
attempt and that you always come prepared with pots, enchants,
gems, reagents, gold and the spec we need you to be in for, what we
We expect you to act mature, as our guild has had no major
incidents of drama in it so far and we intend to keep it that
What can we offer you?
- Experienced guild leaders with experience since WoW Classic.
- A chance to do hard modes while not being commited to a 5 days a
week raiding guild.
- Efficient use of the time. When we're raiding 9 hours a week, we
don't have time to fool around during raids.
- A social guildchat with great discussions.
If you think you have what it takes, feel free to post an apply
regardless. We're always interested in exceptional players. Gear is
a minor issue, although it does get taken into consideration
(Particularly HOW you gear and what enchants/gems you have).
How to apply
Check out our website for more details.